Android Reborn – 6 Solutions to Fix Touch Screen Problems on Galaxy S8 & S8+. The extra-wide display of Infinity Display technology is one of the key advantages of the Galaxy S8 due compared to its predecessors. However, the screen is reportedly problematic by some owners of Galaxy S8 in South Korea. The owners of Galaxy S8 in the Land of Ginseng is a customer who had previously done a pre-order.
The problem is a reddish tint. Some of them wrote their complaints in online forums. It is not known how many units of Galaxy S8 experience it. However, Samsung acknowledged that the device’s screen could indeed appear reddish. According to the Samsung, this reddish color can be caused by an adaptive display that automatically adjusts the color, saturation, and sharpness following the surrounding environment.
The color balance of the screen can be set through the display menu in the settings. An industry observer who declined to be identified revealed the possibility that the red color might have come from the use of dark red AMOLED on the Galaxy S8’s display panel.
HOW TO FIX TOUCH SCREEN PROBLEMS ON GALAXY S8 AND GALAXY S8 PLUS
However, in addition to the above problems, touch screen problems can be because it is difficult to tap, the sensitivity decreased, and work slowly. So you have to know about to fix touch screen problems on galaxy s8 and galaxy s8+. The sensitivity of the touch screen button is necessary for your smartphone can provide optimal performance.
If there is a symptom of damage, will be enough difficult users, especially if the gadget there is no physical button. The damage itself can be caused by various things, including how to use by a user who may be less cautious. We will provide the best solution for you.
- Open the battery cover with the bolt, then open the case and separate from the engine. In these circumstances, you will see two layers on the LCD screen. The top layer is the touch screen that works when touched and the top of the screen cover is the cause of the damage.
- Do not directly unplug the touchscreen glass. At the bottom there is flexible that is connected with flexible LCD soldered, you have to open and then replace it.
- If you have successfully pulled it, you can replace it with a new touch screen. Normal price is cheaper than LCD price.
- Next, install the touchscreen by attaching (welded) using a solder.
- If you have successfully installed it, do not immediately reassemble the casing and bolts.
- Try it first to make sure that the phone is working properly. If the touchscreen is working, then you must make the screen calibration settings to work normally. Calibration settings you can do by going to the settings menu » calibration then follow the cross mark on the screen.
- If the calibration is still problematic or fails, you should check the installation.
That is our solutions to fix touch screen problems on galaxy s8 & galaxy s8+.
- 3 Solutions to Fix Signal Problem on Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8+
- 4 Solutions to Fix Corrupted MicroSD on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- 5 Solutions to Fix Bluetooth Issues on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+