Android Reborn – 4 Solutions to Fix Corrupted MicroSD on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Nowadays, Samsung has given you the option to expand your storage with Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus devices. Many people want to set this option. However, there are some reports say that many users are having problems with their microSD on this phone.
Problems with this SD card often appear, such as not being able to remove stuff from the SD card, and not being able to move apps to the SD card. You can solve this problem easily because this is not something serious. This articles will give you solutions to Fix Corrupted MicroSD on Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus.
Fix Corrupted MicroSD on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+
1. Reboot Device
To fix corrupted MicroSD on Galaxy S8, the first thing to do is that you have to reboot your device so that you can solve this problem immediately. You can reboot your device by clicking the power off and volume down button simultaneously around 7-11 seconds until the phone turns off, vibrates, then reboots automatically. You can check if your SF micro card is working properly after restarting.
2. Checking SD Card is Set Correctly
To fix corrupted microsd on galaxy s8, you can try to see if your SD card is installed correctly or incorrectly. You can do it this way:
- Click the icon for the app starting from your home screen.
- You can then click and open to search for “My files.”
- Under local storage, you can find a choice of storage devices SD card and internal storage.
- You can then click on SD card and see if you can see it if your SD card is installed correctly.
- However, if you can not see the SD card, remove it and reinsert it correctly.
- 5 Solutions to Fix an Error Occurred With the Fingerprint Sensor on Samsung Galaxy
- 5 Solutions to Fix Bluetooth Issues on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+
3. Format SD Card
To fix corrupted microsd on galaxy s8, you can solve this problem by formatting your micro SD card.
- Tap the icon for the app starting from your Home screen.
- Then click on Settings option.
- Then click “Storage” and then click SD card.
- Then you will see two options, Format and Un mount. Choose an option for Format.
- The process may take a long time, but you can see if the problem with your micro SD card is fixed for Galaxy S8 device.
- Tap the app icon from the Home screen of your device.
- Next, press on the Settings option.
- Now scroll down to get ‘Storage’ then tap on the SD card
4. Checking SD Card in Another Device
There may be a problem with the firmware on your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus SD card. To understand that, you can check your SD card with another phone.
You can try each of the ways above and check if you still have a problem. If so, you can take them to a technician so that they can be fixed for the card to be replaced.