Android Reborn – When you want to transfer any file from Mac to Android, now you do not need to worry. You can use the Bluetooth as the transfer media. Bluetooth is one of the most effective way to transfer the data. Not only fast, Bluetooth is also free from any virus. Then, How to Transfer Music From Mac to Android via Bluetooth? Here we will talk about the simple steps that will help you. Please read the following steps wholly.
Transfer Music From Mac to Android via Bluetooth
- Turning on the Bluetooth menu in both device: the Mac and Android. You can go to the setting menu, and then find the Bluetooth icon. Turn it on by clicking the power.
- Focus on your Mac. Now, go to the setting menu and find your Bluetooth icon. You will see some available devices in the interface
- Choose the android device on the list and pair it
- Accept the pairing in the android device
- Click send file in your Mac and approve the sent file in your android
- Wait for a while until the transfer is complete
- Now, you have Transfer Music From Mac to Android via Bluetooth
Seeing the detail of the steps as above, we can see that it is actually easy to Transfer Music From Mac to Android via Bluetooth. However, there are some matters, which you need to know during the transfer. Please make sure that you have an enough space to approve the music file.
In other hand, please make sure that the file that you want to send is free from virus. When the Bluetooth is error or the device is not detected, you can repeat the steps above. However, when you still find any problem, you can change the Bluetooth with the USB cable to transfer the files.