Android Reborn – Today, there are many people who share videos on social media such as Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. We certainly want to play the videos but sometimes we do not need to hear the audio. So, can we still play videos without audio? Of course we can. Therefore, you need to follow how to remove audio from video on Android below:
How to Mute a Video and Save It to Your Gallery
1. Mute Audio From Video by Using Video Mute App
- Download and install Video Mute.
- After the installation is completed, now you can open and run this app on your Android.
- Tap on “Start” button to load the video.
- Now tap on “Mute Audio” button and you can enjoy watching videos without audio.
2. How to Remove Video Audio Using FilmoraGo
You can also use this app to remove audio video completely on your Android.
- Download and install FilmoraGo.
- Tap on “Create New Project” and select the Video from your gallery.
- On the “Video Editor”, tap on “Edit Tools » Audio Mixer”.
- Now swipe the bar to remove the audio from your original video then tap “Okay”.
- Then tap on “Save” to your galley.
You have to know that the length or duration is needed if you do not want to mute the video wholly. You can also share this video to your social media after cutting the video. It is easy and interesting, is not it? Now, you should not be confused how to mute videos. Just follow the steps above and enjoy it. Hopefully this will be a useful reference.