Android Reborn – Today, video call can be enjoyed freely because there are many apps that feature it such as Skype, Google Duo, Tango, Line, etc. Sometimes, we want to record when you are on video call because of some reasons. Can you do that? Of course, we can. That is what we will discuss in this article. Now, let’s pay attention to the following steps how to record video call on Android (Skype, Tango, Google Duo, etc).
How to Record Video Call Using AZ Screen Recorder
If you want to record video call, you need to use a screen recorder. There are some options that you can use. One of the best options is AZ Screen Recorder. You do not need to worry because this app can be used either with or without root. Here are the steps how to record video call on Smartphone (Skype, Tango, Google Duo, etc):
- Download AZ Screen Recorder for free from Google Play Store.
- After it is completely installed, open or run this app.
- Go to “Setting” and set the video quality, frame rate, interval, etc.
- Tap on “Start” button.
- Now, you can open Skype, Google Duo, or other apps you want to use for video calling. It will automatically be recorded.
- Tap on “Stop” to end the recording, just click the “Stop” button.
That is all the steps how to record Skype, Tango, and Google Duo video call on Android. It is easy, is not it? Now, practice and enjoy it!
- 3 Ways to Make Video from Photos and Music on Android
- How to Merge Video and Audio on Android
- 3 Ways to Record Tango Video Calls on Android