Android Reborn – You certainly want to have pictures with high quality. However, high quality pictures usually have big sizes. So, it is interesting to reduce the size. However, usually it makes the quality reduced, too. Actually, you can reduce the sizes with the same quality. Is that true? Let’s see how to reduce picture size on Android without losing quality.
How to Reduce Picture Size Online on Android Phone
How to reduce photo size on Android without losing quality can be done easily either online or offline. If you are interested in online, there are some options of website to visit such as Kraken, Imageoptimizer, Webresizer, COmpressjpg, Punypng, IloveIMG, etc. Here are the steps:
- Visit the Imageoptimizer.
- Now, choose the image that you want to compress.
- Tap on “optimize” button to start compressing. It may take a few seconds or minutes depending on the size of the pictures.
- The compressed pictures can be saved on your internal memory.
Reduce Images Size Using Resize MyPix Apps
How to reduce image size on Android without losing quality can also be done using an app. There are many apps to consider such as ResizeMyPix, Reduce Photo Size, Photo Compress, etc. Here are the steps:
- Download and Install Resize MyPix from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select the image you will compress. Then, you can start to compressing. You can compress one or more images.
- Lastly, save the images.
- 3 Ways to Record Tango Video Calls on Android
- How to Record Video Call on Android (IMO, Skype, Tango, Google Duo, etc)
- How to Record WhatsApp Video Call on Android [5 Easy Steps]