Android Reborn– How To Turn OFF Keyboard Vibrations in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. One of the features of J7 Prime is the keyboard vibration. This matter is nice, especially when users want to be notified of inbox without any sound.
Sometimes, the vibration feature is useful but when it occurs in the keyboard, it will disturb the sense of smartphone operation. Some users still don’t know How To Turn OFF Keyboard Vibrations in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, so here we will deliver simple ways to handle it. With the steps below, we are sure that everyone will be able to turn off keyboard vibration inside Galaxy J7 Prime easily.
Turn Off Keyboard Vibrations in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
As we have said before, vibration inside the keyboard will disturb the sense of typing and we are sure it will decrease the comfortable sense on it. There are some simple steps to do to handle this problem.
- Turn the Galaxy J7 Prime on. You can do it by swiping the screen or entering password
- Open the menu page by tapping the round button in the middle of screen
- Go to the setting menu inside the smartphone
- In the setting menu, there are some options and choose the sound option there
- Select the vibration intensity to set the vibration inside the keyboard
- Press ok and then back to the home screen
Based on the explanation above in some points, we could see that handling the problem of vibrating inside J7 keyboard is easy to do. By the simple way, now you can turn off the vibration so that the typing will be comfortable. People need to know that vibration decrease the amount of battery fast. So, it could be concluded that turning off the vibration inside the keyboard is also useful to keeping the amount of battery well. We hope that the explanation could be useful for you all.