Android Reborn – 2 Solutions to Fix Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Battery Drain Problem. Having battery problem is the most not enjoyable thing we get when we use smartphone certainly when we are in the middle of traveling then we get running out of the phone battery, this is not enjoyable experience that we should not get.
However, if we get this problem though then how to fix Samsung Galaxy 2017 battery drain problem? In fact, there are several ways to fix this kind of problem including using a helpful application. However, if we do not want to use certain apps, then we may enjoy these steps below.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Battery Drain Issue
1. Changing the Phone Setting
If we get a problem like Samsung Galaxy battery draining fast, then we can handle it by changing the setting in the battery phone setting. The setting will help the battery to run longer. The steps are;
- We need to open up the phone setting and find out the auto brightness that exists in the A7 phone
- Turning off the automatic brightness in the phone setting and even set it into the lower mode to save the battery phone
- Then, we need to turn off the GPS service as well. It is because this feature usually runs most battery. An app like Google Maps and social media likely spends much battery
- To turn off the GPS system, we can go to the setting and look for the ‘location.’
- Then we need to find the ‘mode’ that shows three menus. It is high accuracy, battery saving, and device only. We can turn off the location service to save more battery
2. Close Certain Apps
The other way to save much battery in the phone is by searching what kind of apps that runs out the battery. Usually, there are several certain phones in Samsung Galaxy S5 battery drain while charging that uses much battery power. We can find out what exactly the apps are that spends too much battery by opening the setting. Then, we need to find the ‘device’ and the ‘battery’ menu. After that, we turn off the apps, and it will help to increase the phone battery.
That is our solutions to fix samsung galaxy a7 2017 battery drain problem.
- 2 Ways to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
- How to Activate Fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
- 3 Solutions to Fix Galaxy A7 2017 Signal Problem