Android Reborn – 2 Solutions Fix Nokia 3 Wifi Problem. Having WLAN problem is a frustrating experience especially if your phone is supposed to work properly with the WLAN system, this is what usually happen in Nokia C3 that makes people try to search of how to fix Nokia 3 Wifi problem properly without need to returning it to the store.
If you find this kind of problem even from the first day you buy the phone, then you probably need to check the problem first, finding out the case and do some fixing problem actions before returning it the store.
Fixing Nokia 3 Wifi Issue
1. Do Resolving by Updating the Configuration
The issue that probably appears mostly on the Nokia C3 phone is about the WLAN problem and how to connect the phone to the WLAN setting. This problem may be frustrating as you can open up opera system as well as OVI store. Thus, to resolve this, you may need to check up your phone setting first and do these steps. To resolve the Nokia wifi issue, you may need to follow and try these steps.
- First, go to the personal settings
- What you do there is crating “My Web” and doing the activation
- Then go to the configuration setting and making the personal settings as the default phone setting
- Do activate al of the default applications on the phone
- Then, this is the important thing as you need to go back to the configuration setting and do something obviously different it is deleting your personal settings that you previously made
- The phone will quickly ask you to select the setting for default system, in this step, you ignore it and refuse to choose the selection
- Then you can go to the WLAN settings and select the “Ask First” menu
- Your opera and other application now can be opened up quickly through WLAN connectivity.
2. Upgrading the Firmware and Router
If the Nokia wifi problem still does not fix, then you may need to update your software and upgrading your firmware as well as the router. You have to check out that the time in the router is correct with the phone time zone setting and date/year setting. Also, you may need to fix the encryption on the WLAN as well. After you have done this, you may check the WLAN setting on the phone.