Android Reborn – 3 Solutions to Fix Camera Failed on Galaxy A7 2017. This kind of problem is rarely happening in the premium series of Samsung Galaxy yet sometimes there are several people that experience this kind of problem then how to fix camera failed on Galaxy A7 2017?
There are three ways that we can try firstly before we end to the last option which casually bringing the phone to the factory. Below are the steps that help us to recovery our phone without having to send our phone device there.
Fixing Camera Failed on Galaxy A7 2017
1. Restarting the Phone and Clearing the Cache and Data
The general option that is mostly recommended to our idea is by removing the cache and the data that exist on the phone. Before we do this step, we need to make sure that our phone already had enough battery. Then, follow the instructions below.
- The easy way of fixing this problem is by restarting the phone, but it sometimes does not give much improvement in the recovery mode. Then we need to move to another way
- When the camera failed Samsung pop out, then we can choose to clear the cache and data by opening the phone’s ‘Setting.’
- Then, go to ‘Application setting’ and find out the ‘Application manager.’ On this menu list, we will likely find all of the applications that are running on the phone
- Thus, we need to find the ‘Camera app’ there and choose ‘Force stop’ menu
- After that, go to ‘Storage’ menu on the phone and choose to clear the data and the cache.
2. Use Wipe Cache Partition
If it does not work and we still meet the same problem, then we need to try this method. The easy step of doing this is described below.
- The way of doing this step is by turning off the phone by pressing the power
- When we do this, in the same time we press the ‘home menu’ and the ‘volume up’ button on the phone all in one together
- Wait until the ‘Samsung’ logo is shown there
- The phone will go to the recovery mode
- We need to tap the ‘wipe cache partition’ in the screen phone using volume down button
- Then press down the ‘power’ menu again, and it will restart
3. Fixing the Smart Stay
If the problem of server error occurred restart camera is still not fixed, then we may check the ‘Smart Stay’ in the phone. The clear steps that we can follow are described below.
- We need to go to the ‘setting’ phone and find the ‘Smart Stay’ menu
- Then, turning off the ‘Smart Stay’ software on the phone. If still not work properly then it is highly recommended to upgrade the software
- After all the methods that are described above can’t give any more help, then the last option that we have is only by sending our phone to the factory.
That is our solutions to fix camera failed on Samsung Galaxy A7.