Android Reborn – Overheating shouldn’t be a big deal, but some phones heat up quickly to the point where it’s unbearable to touch. It’s usually the top portion that gets hot pretty quickly. It’s understandable because the processor is normally placed there. Here are a few things you can do to fix ZTE Nubia overheating issues:
How to Solve ZTE Nubia Overheating Issues
1. Don’t overcharge the battery
Most phones now automatically stop charging when the battery reaches full capacity. However, it’s still important to keep an eye on your device while being charged. When it’s full, please unplug right away to avoid overcharging. While it’s not directly associated with overheating, this can help extend the battery life.
2. Install an antivirus app
Viruses are notorious for causing problems, including overheating. Android devices are at high risk of getting infected by viruses, especially if you like to use them for browsing. For this reason, it’s advised to install a top-rated antivirus program. There are many of them on the Play Store. Just open up the Play Store app and use the search feature to find the best one.
3. Reduce brightness
High display brightness can also be the cause. As we all know, light generates heat. If you increase the display’s brightness to the max, you may experience overheating issues regularly. The easiest way to control brightness is by adjusting the slider on the notification shade.
- Swipe down from the top to access the notification shade. On some phones, it requires a double swipe gesture, meaning that you have to swipe down twice.
- Next, you would see the brightness slider. Just slide left or right to adjust the level of brightness.
- Once you’ve reached the desired level, go back to the home screen.
4. Uninstall heavy-graphics games
Gaming isn’t necessarily power-consuming if you only play light games. But when you skip them in favor of graphics-intensive games, this is when problems will appear. Not all devices can handle this kind of games. Even if your phone is quite capable, the battery capacity can still be a limiting factor. To preserve the battery, don’t let these games run in the background simultaneously. Deleting some will also do wonders.
That’s how to fix ZTE Nubia overheating issues.
- 2 Solutions to Fix Keyboard Issues on Galaxy S7
- 4 Solutions to Fix Bluetooth Issues on Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- 5 Solutions to Fix Xiaomi Mi 6 Battery Drain Issues