Android Reborn – Taking a screenshot on the Vernee Apollo X can be done in different ways. The easiest one is by pressing the Power and Volume Down buttons together. This probably doesn’t work on older phones, so make sure you get the newest Android version. Be careful not to press one key faster than the other because it won’t trigger this function.
The two should be pressed at the same time. Wait for a few seconds until you hear a shutter sound or a flashy image on the screen. Next, check out the captured image in the Gallery app under the Screenshots folder. Here are more options to screenshot on Vernee Apollo X:
How to Screenshot on Vernee Apollo
1. Use the manufacturer’s system
Find out whether the software is the newest or not. If it wasn’t, you should see a notification that encourages upgrade to a newer version. Press down the start key and the back key together. The screengrab feature can also be accessed through the Power button.
Just press and hold it like when you want to turn off the Smartphone. A window will pop up containing several options, one of which is an option to take a screenshot.
2. Turn the Home key into a Screengrabbing tool
Normally it takes the Power and Volume Down buttons to screenshot the screen, but you can also use a single Home button, instead. However, this requires an app called Screenshot Assistant.
- Go to the Google Play Store and type in the app’s name on the search box.
- Install it right away and launch.
- You will be prompted to select it as the default assist app. Mind you, the default choice is usually the Google app.
- The next step is to tap the ‘Assist App Preferences’ button. Scroll through until you come across the ‘Assist & Voice Input’ section.
- Please hit Assist App > Screenshot Assistant. This way, the home button will turn into a screengrabber. To see if it works, tap the Home button and hold. It should come up with an overlay tool to capture the screen. If you want to take a specific area only, use the crop menu at the bottom. The save button is situated right next to it.
That’s how to screenshot on Vernee Apollo X.
- How to Merge 2 Photos in Picsart
- 2 Ways to Screenshot on Elephone P8
- 2 Solutions to Screenshot on Elephone P9000