Android Reborn – How to Screenshot on Elephone P9000. Elephone has gained a solid reputation as an affordable Smarpthone maker. It has released some budget handsets, one of which is the Elephone P9000. As with many other Chinese Smarpthones, it sports a large 5.5-inch LCD display and an Octa-Core Mediatek processor. This combination allows it to deliver great performance.
As for the Operating System, it runs Android 6.0, which is one of the latest offerings. How to screenshot on Elephone P9000? If you want to take a screenshot, here are a few alternatives.
How to Screenshot on Elephone P9000
1. Use a key combination
This has become the norm for most Android phones. If you want to take a screenshot, regardless of the brand or type, you can try pressing down the “Power” + “Volume Down” at the same time. After like 2 seconds, you’ll see a screenshot of the page you’re currently viewing. However, every Smartphone has different button arrangements.
On this phone, the volume rocker and power button are located on the opposite sides with the power key being on the right and the other one on the left. The captured shot will be saved in the Gallery app. There should be a new folder created automatically that goes by the name ‘Screenshots’
2. Use Apowersoft Screenshot
This is a perfect tool to be installed on your phone as it doesn’t require rooting at all. Not just the homescreen, it can also screenshot a full webpage. Additionally, it offers editing tools, so that you can tweak images to your heart’s content, like adding text, lines, arrows, etc.
- Firstly, you need to download the app preferably from the original source, Screenshot.net. Open the link and then go to the download section. It is available for iOS and Android.
- Download the app and install.
- Launch it and tap the ‘Start’ icon that appears on the very first page. A screenshot tip dialogue will come, continue by hitting ‘OK’.
- Select any part you want to capture and then press down the combination button on tip 1. After the image is taken, you can use the tools provided by the app to edit it.
- Once you’re done, tap ‘Done’ and ‘Save’. The result can be stored in the Gallery app under the ‘Apowersoft Screenshot’ folder.
That’s how to screenshot on Elephone P9000.
- How to Restart Android Phone Remotely
- How to Install Two Same Apps on Android Phone
- 2 Ways to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone