Android Reborn – Taking a screenshot on the Elephone P8 is easy. You just have to know the basic methods like using the physical key combinations because Android phones are designed similarly. The Elephone P8 is a great buy not just because of its affordable price, but also because of its solid performance.
Besides the 5.5-inch screen and fully metal build, it also comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor, which is no longer a rarity among Android handsets nowadays. Here’s how to screenshot on Elephone P8.
Screenshot on Elephone P8
1. Use the general method
This apparently works for many Smartphones. So whether you have an Elephone or a Samsung device, you can use this trick as long as the physical buttons are present.
- What you need is two buttons, the Volume Down and Power buttons. Press them together and hold for a few seconds.
- There will be a camera sound followed by an outline frame. Right after that, you will see the capture.
- Actually, there is another combination you can try just in case the volume rocker doesn’t work. Replace it with the Homescreen button that’s located at the bottom.
- Release the buttons and check out the snapshot in the Gallery app.
2. Apowersoft phone manager
This is more than just a screengrab tool. It also offers powerful features to backup and restore data.
- Visit the Apowersoft official site and download the phone manager app.
- Install it on your Windows computer and then open.
- Connect your android device to the computer. Once connection has been established, you can see your phone’s display on the left sidebar. Basic information regarding the device model, firmware, battery, etc is displayed on the right.
- Underneath the phone’s display, there is a list of tools or icons. Tap the very left camera icon to open the dropdown menu. You can either ‘Save to Local Drive’ or ‘Copy to Clipboard.
- The image can later be edited or shared to friends on social media using online tools like Free Image Uploader. These web-based programs usually come in handy with their drag and drop integration.
That’s how to screenshot on Elephone P8.
- 2 Ways to Calibrate Android Touch Screen
- 3 Solution to Fix Huawei Honor 9 Touch Screen Problems
- How to Turn On Android Screen Without Power Button