Android Reborn – Taking screenshot has different ways from one device to another. If you use Galaxy A5, you need to pay attention in how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 that will be discussed below. There are two ways how to do it. The first is using hardware. It requires you to follow these steps rightly.
Taking Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Using Button Combination
- Open the screen where you want to take a screenshot. It can be app, game, browser, or any other screen
- After that, press & hold “Home + Power” buttons together and the same time
- You can see that the screenshot is taken
This is the easiest way how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017. It also becomes the fastest way how to take screenshot. This way actually can be applied on most Smartphone so that you have to know this method.
Taking Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Using Palm-Swipe Gesture
However, there is also a good method that is using Palm-Swipe Gesture. Not all Samsung devices come with this feature. However, most recent devices from Samsung apply this feature, including Galaxy A5. So, you can also take a screenshot using this feature. If you are curious how to use it, you should follow these steps:
- Activate the Gesture
- To activate it, you need to go to “Settings” and then choose “Motion” menu
- After that, you should find “Hand Motions” on the “Motion” menu and check “Palm Swipe” if you want to capture checkbox
- Choose the Screen to Capture
- Now, you can go to the screen that you want to capture
- Take Screenshot
This is the last step how to take screenshot on Galaxy A5 2017. This step is not only easy but also fun. You just need to shape one of your hands like a knife where the thumb faces up and then swipe the screen horizontally from an edge to another edge. Now, the screenshot is automatically saved in your Galaxy A5.
- Fix: Boot Loop after Update Samsung Galaxy Firmwares
- How to Get iOS Emojis on Android Without Root
- How To Recover Contacts After Factory Reset in Android