Android Reborn – 3 Solutions to Fix Huawei Honor 9 Touch Screen Problems. Today, almost all Smartphone comes with touch screen tech. In fact, touch screen makes a phone more enjoyable. However, sometimes the touch screen stops functioning.
It may happen to any Smartphone including Huawei Honor 9. So, in this case, we will discuss the solutions how to fix touch screen problems on Huawei Honor 9.
Huawei Touch Screen Problems
1. Restarting Your Device
The simplest way to fix touch screen problems on Huawei Honor 9 is to restart it. There are just a few steps to follow:
- Close the running apps
- Push and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Choose “Restart.”
- Wait until the Huawei Honor 9 turns on again
- Operate your device
2. Removing the Battery
Usually, the problem of the touch screen is caused by overheating. In this case, to solve Huawei Honor 9 touch screen problems is to remove the battery. However, you cannot directly remove the battery. You must follow the steps below rightly:
- Close all the running apps
- Hold the power button for a while
- There will be some options, and you must tap “Turn off.”
- After the device is completely off, open the chassis.
- Remove the battery carefully
- Wait for 10 or more minutes
- After the device temperature is cool, install the battery again
- Turn on the device by pushing and holding the power button
- After your device is completely on, you can use it again
3. Going to Service Center
If the two ways above do not help anything, you may need to go to Service Center. Maybe, the problem is on the screen itself so that replacing the screen is needed.
That is our solution to fix Huawei touch screen problems. Hopefully, this will help you to solve the problem of a touch screen that stops functioning especially for Huawei phone users.
- 3 Solutions to Fix Huawei Honor 9 Camera Problems
- 7 Solutions to Fix Huawei Honor 9 Wifi Problems
- 5 Ways to Fix “Mobile Network Not Available” on Huawei