Android Reborn – Getting well connection with Wi-Fi becomes one of the great things because Wi-Fi gives the more stable signal to our Galaxy A5. However, sometimes we find that there is a problem inside the Wi-Fi connection.
To avoid the same problem happen in future, here we will talk about Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Wifi Problems. We are sure that everyone waits for this information. We have some solutions when your Wi-Fi connection isn’t active.
Fixing the Wi-Fi problem in Samsung Galaxy A5
Some different things could cause the problem of Wi-Fi inside Galaxy A5. We decide it as four matters. Below, we will teach you how to fix this problem with easy ways, which could be done by everyone fast. The ways to fix it are:
- Finding Wi-Fi
- Slide the display down with your finger starting from the top of the phone
- Press setting icon
- Press Wi-Fi
- Turn on Wi-Fi
- Press indicator next to Wi-Fi and it will turn the function of Wi-Fi inside the Galaxy A5 on
- Connect to Wi-Fi network
- Some lists of Wi-Fi network will be displayed when it is in the range
- Press required Wi-Fi network and choose the strongest signal
- Follow the instruction on the display, such as adding the security password, or other
- Press connect
- Return to the home screen
- Press the home key, and you will be automatically back to the home screen
- The Wi-Fi is ready to be used
By some points as above, we could see that there are some steps to fix the Wi-Fi problem in Samsung Galaxy A5. We could conclude that the steps are easy to do and everyone could do it without some technical skill. When you still find the problem after those steps, check the update software of A5.