Android reborn – If you have Xiaomi Android, you may need to know how to grant root access in MIUI 8. Today, MIUI 8 is available officially on many Mi devices. So, if your Mi Android does not run MIUI 8, you can download it now. MIUI 8 offers so many customization features. However, many users want the more performance. So, it is needed to grant root the access.
Before knowing the steps how to root access on MIUI 8 that you need to follow, I will inform you that Mi devices that come with MIUI 8 including Mi Note, Mi Max, Mi5, Mi 4, and Mi 3. They come with Android Marshmallow so that you can grant root them easily. If you have one of those Mi devices, you can root it by following these steps:
- Download Super SU that comes with zip file and then save it on your external memory of your Mi device.
- After that, you need to boot your Mi Android into TWRP recovery mode and press power button and volume up at the same time.
- The next step is to create a backup of the current ROM.
- Then, you should install it by clicking “Install” and then navigate to the zip file of Super SU. To start installing, please slide the blue button to the right side.
That is all the steps how to grant root access on MIUI 8 on Xiaomi phone. So, you can practice those steps at home easily. However, you have to make sure that you do the steps rightly. The steps above may take about 1 to 3 minutes depending on the speed of your Mi device. Just wait until the process is finished completely. Hopefully, this will be a useful reference.
- 4 Ways to Fix Google Play Store Errors in MIUI
- How to Install Google Play Store on Any Xiaomi Phone (MIUI)
- How to Delete Second Space in MIUI 8