Android Reborn – 2 Solutions to Fix OnePlus 5 Overheating Problems. One of the issue about this phone is the overheating problem. It is the major problem after the phone is used in hours. Well, in order to treat this problem, here we have several solution about to fix OnePlus 5 overheating problems, which you may do.
Of course, by doing some steps below, you could handle this problem and operating the phone will be interesting, as always.
OnePlus 5 Overheating Issues
1. Reboot the phone
In common, the cause of this problem is the crashing third-party application. The running application will use the energy of battery too much and will cause the overheating problem. When the cause of it is because the third-party application, follow this steps to fix it.
- Holding down the power button
- Tap and hold the power off until the phone is automatically rebooting
- Enter the safe mode
- Then tap restart
- Let the phone restarting and see the result of the process
2. Use factory reset
Well, the first method as above could be called as the easiest way to do in fixing OnePlus 5 overheating problem. However, when you feel that the first method cannot fix the problem, you could use the second idea as below.
Yes, the second method here uses the factory reset to fix the overheating problem. See the steps of it below.
- Wipe and clear the cache partition of the phone
- Turn the phone off
- Press and hold the power button, volume up, and home button together
- After the logo of OnePlus appears with blue recovery, please let go
- Inside the recovery menu, use the volume down to scroll the list
- Clear and wipe the cache and then press the power button to select it
- Wait until it is done and then use the volume button to reboot the system
- Check the result of it
Well, do the two ways in fixing OnePlus 5 overheating problem. When the problem still occurs, call the expert for further fixing.