Android Reborn – 5 Solution Fix Zenfone 3 Max Wifi Problem. Zenfone now becomes more and more popular. One of their best products is Zenfone 3s Max. It is a type of Smartphone that comes with so many interesting features.
If you also belong to the users of Zenfone 3, you will certainly use the features offered including Wifi feature.
However, Wifi problem may happen to any Smartphone. If it happens to your Smartphone, you need to find the best way to fix Zenfone 3s Max Wifi problem.
How to Fix Zenfone 3s Max Wifi Issue
1. Caused by Incorrect Password
One of the most common factors causing Wifi problem is the incorrect password. If the problem is caused by this factor, you should:
- Go to Configuration
- Re-enter the password
- Connect it again
2. Caused by the Saved Network Name
Sometimes, you save the network name with incorrect credentials. To fix Wifi problem on Zenfone 3s Max, in this case, is to follow these steps:
- Delete the network name saved
- Connect it again
3. Caused by Not Compatible Security Type
If the Wifi problem is caused by not compatible security type, what you need to do is the following steps below:
- Go to Settings
- Look for the Wifi Authentication
- Change the type of authentication
4. Caused by Inhibited Modem
When the modem you use is inhibited, to solve Zenfone 3 Max Wifi problem requires you to follow these steps:
- Restart the modem
- Reset it
5. Caused by No Internet Connection
Sometimes, you do not realize that there is no internet connection to be connected with Wifi. So, you have to make sure that the hotspot or Wifi is available so that you can connect your device to Wifi. If you want to make your device as a Wifi, you have to make sure that you have internet data.
That is our solution fix zenfone 3 max wifi problem.
- 3 Solutions to Fix Asus Zenfone Overheating Problem
- 3 Solutions to Fix Asus Zenfone Battery Drain Issue
- 2 Solutions to Fix Asus Zenfone Live Wifi Problem