Android Reborn – The Galaxy series are undoubtedly tough devices because they come from a reputable manufacturer. Well, having a Galaxy phone doesn’t warrant smooth performance all the time. There are times when you have to face problems just like any other Android device. Today we will specifically talk about how to fix Samsung Galaxy front camera problem. Hope the issue is cleared up once you try these tricks.
1. Restart the phone
It’s always a good idea to fix a problem in a Smartphone by restarting it because oftentimes, the problem is gone this way. Just press and hold the power button until the pop-up menu appears. There are a few options, but we have to go with ‘Reboot’ this time. The phone will shut down, just wait until the logo appears on the screen. Once you’re back on the home screen, open the camera app and switch to the front cam to find out if the problem has disappeared.
2. Adjust the camera Settings
If the problem with the camera is mainly performance-related, like it feels laggy, then you can try changing a few things in the Settings.
- Tap on the gear icon. This icon is used it various Android devices, not just the Galaxy series. So if you happen to use another brand, just find the same icon inside the camera app.
- Next you’ll see the menu along with values you can change.
- Set ‘Picture Stabilization’ to OFF. While this is helpful, keeping it disabled will do wonders for its performance.
- Now go back to the main screen and point at an object. See if the sensor works fast again.
3. Clear Cache
This also works more often than not especially if you’re an avid user of the camera app. The more frequent you access the app, the more likely this problem occurs.
- To do this, you gotta go to Settings. Just pull up the app drawer and select the gear icon from the list.
- You have to find Application Manager > Camera app. It usually requires scrolling down since the apps are sorted in alphabetical order.
- There are a few buttons on the description page, but hit ‘Clear Cache’, instead.
That’s how to fix Samsung Galaxy front camera problem.
- How to Activate Fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017
- 3 Solutions to Fix Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Overheating Issue
- 2 Ways to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017