Android Reborn – Weak signal is a widespread issue among Android devices. It can even affect your brand new phone. Thankfully, it can be solved as long as you can correctly identify the problem. Here’s how to fix Bluboo weak signal or lost:
How to Fix Bluboo Weak Signal or Lost
1. Get better coverage
One of the most common issues is you use the phone in an area that’s out of network coverage. When everything is working fine but you stay in a rural area, the phone will have a hard time obtaining a signal.
The only solution is to wait until you get better coverage. As you move closer to the transceiver station, the signal will grow stronger than before.
2. Restart the phone
This method can usually help with minor issues. Signal issues can be major or minor, so you can start with simple solutions like a restart. Software glitches may have created conflicts within the system. Reboot is safe, no data is compromised.
Just press and hold the Power button until the confirmation window appears. Select Power Off, and then followed by OK. It will shut down shortly after and you have to turn it back on using the same button.
3. Re-install the SIM card
This also works more often than not. When there’s a problem with the signal, the first suspect is the SIM card? When was the last time you pull it out of the device?
It needs to be removed every once in a while for the sake of refreshing it. Besides, there is probably physical damage you’ve never realized. It’s normal for an old SIM card.
- Turn off the phone first. Don’t do this while the phone is on or it can cause more issues.
- Depending on where the SIM card slot is located, you may need to remove the tray using a SIM ejector. Otherwise, you’d need to remove the back cover and take it out.
- Once the card is outside, wait for like a minute. Check for physical damage. If there’s no sign of wear and tear, put it back in its place, turn on the device and see if this solves the problem.
That’s how to fix Bluboo weak signal or lost.
- 4 Ways to Fix ZTE Nubia Touch Screen Problems
- 4 Solutions to Fix Zenfone 3 Max Restarting and Freezing
- 6 Solutions to Fix Huawei Battery Drain Problems