Android Reborn – Most Android phones allow us to take screenshots with ease. All you have to do is press and hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons together. Right after that, the screen will flash and the current page will turned into a screenshot. Here’s how to screenshot on Elephone C1:
1. Use the Power and Volume buttons
Google introduced this a long time ago, with android 4.0 to be exact. If your phone runs this version or higher, you should be able to take a screenshot by pressing down the Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously.
- Head to the page you want to capture. If it’s the home screen, then navigate to the screen. If it’s the app drawer, then go to that specific page.
- Press and hold down the said buttons precisely. They should be pressed together at the same time. It will probably fail at first, but you’ll succeed for sure.
- As you hear a click sound, that’s when you’re sure that the screenshot has been taken.
- Release the buttons and go to Gallery to check out the image.
2. Use the Android SDK
Another way to capture a page is by installing the android SDK on your computer. For those unaware, the android SDK is basically a development kit in which developers use to test apps they’re about to make. The free resource can be used by anyone. There are a few things you have to prepare, such as the SE development kit and USB drivers.
- Plug your phone in, and then run the dalvik debug monitor.
- Click on Device > Screen Capture.
- This is not the most efficient way to take a screenshot, but you can try just for sake of it. Or you probably have a hard time installing a third-party app on your phone, this can be an alternative as well. Speaking for screen capture apps, they are classified into two, those that require rooting and those that don’t.
That’s how to screenshot on Elephone C1.
- How to Get iOS Emojis on Android Without Root
- How to Grant Root Access to a Specific Apps
- How to Install Google Assistant on Android Marshmallow