Android Reborn – 5 Solutions to Fix Huawei Honor 9 Overheating Problems. Huawei Honor 9 is one of the best Smartphone. It comes with various features. However, the different elements can cause overheating because you use it almost all day.
Overheating can happen in different areas of the Smartphone. So, in this article, we will discuss
To solve this problem.
How to Fix Huawei Honor 9 Overheating Issues
1. Fix Overheating on the Back
If you feel that the back of your Huawei Honor 9 overheats, you have to know that the problem is on the battery. So, you may need to replace the old battery with the new one.
2. Fix Overheating on the Base or Bottom
Sometimes, overheating happens on the base of a bottom of the device. In this case, overheating is usually caused by the charger. So, buying the new charger becomes the best way to fix overheating problem on Huawei Honor 9.
3. Fix Overheating on the Back Top
If you find overheating on the back top of your device, it can be caused by different factors. It may relate to the battery, speaker or screen. So, check it first before deciding to choose the best solution.
4. Fix Overheating on the Speaker
Sometimes, you feel overheating on the Huawei Honor 9. If it happens to your device, what you need to do how to fix to overheat on Huawei Honor 9 is to go to Service Center to repair the speaker.
5. Overheating on the Screen
If the overheating happens on the screen, it is commonly caused by the running apps. So, you must follow these steps:
- Close all the running apps
- Push and hold the power button for a while
- Choose and tap “restart” and wait until it turns on again
- If possible, choose “turn off” and wait for a few minutes before turning it on again
That is our solution to fix Huawei overheating problem.
- 2 Solution to Fix Huawei Honor 9 Power Button Not Working
- 4 Solutions to Fix Huawei Honor 9 GPS Problems
- 3 Solution to Fix Huawei Honor 9 Touch Screen Problems