Android Reborn – Is it possible to send Android notifications to Android for free? Yes, this is actually a possibility. What you need is an app called ScreenShare. With this, you can mirror your Android notifications and send them to another device. First of all, it’s worth-noting that the app supports Android version 2.3 or higher, so make sure you have one installed on your phone already. Follow the following steps:
- Open up the Google Play Store app.
- Type in ‘ScreenShare’ on the search box. It’s the name of the app.
- Install it on devices you want to pair or mirror.
- Once the installation is successful, you can use the app.
- The pairing requires a Bluetooth connection, so enable it on both devices. Otherwise, this won’t work.
- Open the app, go for ScreenShare > Menu > ScreenShare service.
- When the Bluetooth is active, you’d be able to see the devices right inside the app or ScreenShare service.
- This works not just for phones, but also tablets as long as they run Android.
- Let’s say you want to mirror a tablet, then find the Smartphone name in the list of paired devices.
- After you select the right one, the tablet will try to establish a connection with the phone.
- Confirm it by tapping ‘OK’ on the Smartphone. This is important to initiate the pairing process.
- Later you’ll also see an icon on the status bar. There should be a notification that reads ‘Connected’ on the other device.
- If the connection has failed, you can repeat it again but wait for at least 10 seconds before the new connection is created.
- When the devices have been paired, you can enjoy all the features the app comes with.
- Don’t forget to connect them to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If you want to turn the phone into a hotspot and want to mirror the content, then pick wireless network as Wi-Fi. After that, choose your device name to establish a connection.
That’s how to send Android notifications to Android for free.
- 3 Ways to Fix OnePlus 3T Losing Signal Problem
- Tips and Tricks Darkness Reborn for Android
- 3 Solutions to Fix Asus Zenfone Microphone Problems