Android Reborn – One of the most common problems on Smartphone is freezing. Besides that, the device sometimes keeps restarting by itself.
If it happens to your Huawei Honor 9, what should you do? That is what we will discuss here. You can try these tips how to fix Huawei Honor 9 restarting itself and freezing.
Fix Huawei Honor 9 Restarting Itself and Freezing
1. Using “Safe Mode”
If freezing or rebooting suddenly happens, it can be caused by different factors such as bugs, certain apps, etc. Anyway, “Safe Mode” can be considered as one of the best ways to fix Huawei Honor 9 keep restarting and freezing. Even though it is easy, there are many people who still do not know how to do it. Here are the steps that you have to follow:
- Push and hold the power button
- Choose “restart” or “reboot” option
- Wait until your device turns off and start turning on again
- When it starts turning on, you will see the Huawei logo on manufacturer’s logo. At that time, hold the volume button immediately
- Keep pressing it until you find that the sim-pin is queried
- Find “Safe Mode” on the bottom left of the screen
- Tap on it, and hopefully, it fixes this problem
2. Doing Factory Reset
The problem of freezing or restarting may happen caused by the operating system. In this case, to fix restart or freezing problem on Huawei Honor 9 is to do Factory Reset. However, you have to make sure that you backup all the important data stored on your device because everything will be removed after doing Factory Reset.
After you do Factory Reset, this problem may be fixed. However, you may need to install some apps you need, set the phone again, etc.
- 3 Solutions to Fix Huawei Weak Signal or Lost
- 6 Solutions to Fix Huawei Battery Drain Problems
- 5 Solutions to Fix Huawei Honor 9 Overheating Problems