Android Reborn – 3 Solutions to Fix OnePlus 5 GPS Problems. GPS is one of the most important features on Smartphone including OnePlus 5. However, sometimes GPS does not work when you open it. It may be caused by different factors.
Anyway, you have to know to fix OnePlus 5 GPS problems so that you can use it soon. There are some ways that you can try to fix it. You can try the following ways below.
Fix OnePlus 5 GPS Issues
1. Check the Network Signal
GPS is related to the network signal so much. So, you have to make sure that you use a SIM card with strong network signal. Therefore, the first thing to fix GPS problems on OnePlus 5 that you must do is to check the network signal.
If the signal is strong but GPS still does not work or stop working, you can try the second solution.
2. Restart Your Device
A Smartphone needs to be restarted regularly. So, when GPS stops working, you may only need to restart your device. It is easy to do and does not take much time. Here are the steps:
- Press hold the power button for a few seconds
- From the options available, choose “restart” or “reboot”
- After your device turns on again, open GPS and operate it
- If needed, you can turn off your device for a while and then turn it on manually
3. Reinstall GPS
If the tip above still does not help, you can try the third way to fix OnePlus 5 GPS issues. In this way, what you need to do is to reinstall it. You just need to follow these steps below:
- Go to Settings
- Tap “Apps” or “App Manager”
- Look for GPS
- Tap “Uninstall”
- Go to Google Play Store
- Search GPS
- Download and install it
- Open the new GPS and operate it
That is our solution to Fix OnePlus 5 GPS Problems.
- 4 Solutions to Fix OnePlus 5 Camera Problems
- 3 Solutions to Fix OnePlus 5 Touch Screen Problems
- 6 Solutions to Fix OnePlus 5 Wifi Issues