Smule is an app that lets you sing karaoke together with other Smule users. Everyone with an Android phone can install this app, which means you can sing with people from different countries. It features plenty of songs from various artists, like Jessie J, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, etc. To join, all you have to do is sign up and give permissions to the mic and camera to record your voice and face.
Though it’s fun, many have complained that they couldn’t log out of the app. The reason is because the logout button is nowhere to be found. Smule can connect with social media accounts, such as Facebook and Twitter. It is to help users who like using Smule to stay connected. If you want to know how to logout Smule on Android, here’s how to do it.
- If you no longer use the app, close it.
- Right after that, head to Settings > Applications and then find ‘Smule’ from the list. Since it’s prefixed with S, you have to scroll down to find the app.
- Tap on that to go to the description page.
- There are a few buttons there, but you should hit the ‘Clear Data’ button.
- You’re done. Check the app to make sure you’ve properly logged out.
That’s simple, right? Another way to log out permanently is by uninstalling the app. This is advised if you don’t want to use it anymore. Uninstalling is just as easy. Repeat the previous steps up until you open the description page. And then, hit the ‘Uninstall’ button. Smule also doesn’t give flexibility to switch between accounts. You are probably one of those users who have multiple accounts for yourself and for a group. Unfortunately, switching from one to another is not that easy. The only way to do it is by reinstalling the app. You can follow the previous steps. Once the app is gone, open the Google Play Store and start all over again. That’s how to logout Smule on Android.
- How to Cut and Merge MP3 on Android
- 3 Ways to Appear Offline on WhatsApp
- 2 Solutions to Auto Reply WhatsApp Without Root