Android Reborn– A new Android version has been rolled out recently called Android P. It has received rave reviews from fans claiming that the new version is quite a departure from the previous one. Of all the features, the built-in screenshot editor seems be very interesting. Although we’ve been able to take screenshots for a long time now, it’s still great to hear that the new version has its own editing tool. Here’s how to screenshot on OUKITEL U13.
1. Use Markup
For phones that can support the latest Android update, installing Markup is a good idea. It’s an individual app which opens as you tap the ‘Edit’ button. We’ve heard from several sources that it works on various android devices, including 32-bit and 64-bit ones. Here’s how to use it:
- You need to get the APK first.
- Just use Google to find the file.
- Install it like you install any other APK.
- Once it’s installed on your phone, launch and use it to capture a page.
- Right after the installation, you’ll be able to take screenshots and share them with other users.
- Tap on Share > Markup, next you should see the editing tools offered by the app.
2. Use the shortcut
This method works for phones that run on Android Oreo. There is a shortcut on the notification tray that you can use to take a screenshot.
- All you have to do is unlock the phone and go to the page you want to capture.
- Swipe down twice to open the notification tray that has a list of icons on it.
- There you should see the screenshot icon. If it doesn’t exist there, then it probably means that your phone runs an older Android version.
- After tapping on that icon, you’ll hear a shutter sound like when you take a picture using the camera app.
- If you want to check the result, just swipe down.
That’s how to screenshot on OUKITEL U13.
- How to Hide Picture in Samsung Galaxy A5
- 2 Ways to Fix Skype Cannot Connect on Android
- How to Screenshot on Meiigoo Smartphones